Before I start, just want to wish everyone (even though I am about 20 days late) a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you all had a blast in celebrating the last day of 2014 and the beginning of 2015.
Thank you to everyone that has followed or read my blog, as I am not the most active blogger but very grateful that I still get views everyday!
So before my last post #TheSecretsOut, the last time I actually posted was about 7 months ago. Shock horror horror, seven months. Like I said above I am not the most active blogger, I have a full time job and pretty much takes up most of my time. So exactly where have I been in the last seven months?
Firstly I quit my job after 4.5 years working in retail and got myself a job in London working Monday – Friday and frankly better hours. However there have been many times when I thought to myself I really do miss working with the people in my last job. Now when I first got the new job, I did think to myself “great! I got my evenings back, I can blog in the evenings”. YES that so happened. haha. But yes a lot of things just got in the way and I found myself just not having much spare time to really sit down and blog. Oh yes also how can I forget my mum also decided we needed a kitchen renovation so all my stuff got packed away into boxes for TWO MONTHS. ): But you’ll be glad to hear that is all over now.
Anyway enough about me going on about why I have been MIA. Here a roundup of the key events that happened in the last 7 months!
- Left my job in retail.
- Found myself a job in London
- Visited Dresden (Germany) for my friends wedding.
- Went to Berlin
- Celebrated my birthday in Berlin with my friends
- Went to Paris for the day
- Went to my very first festival. Though I don’t think I’ll be doing that anytime soon. Bottle throwing people is not my kind of thing.
- GOT TO SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE LIVE. OMG.
- Went to see Alt-J for free @ Ally Pally.
- Went to Dresden (again) for the weekend.
- Visited lots of Christmas Markets! :D
- My two weeks trip to Hong Kong and Dubai.
- Celebrated Christmas in Dubai (Now I understand what the fuss is about spending Christmas in the sun!)
- Back to reality – freezing cold UK hit my in the face hard.
So thats pretty much a summary of what I got up to. Though no excuse of not blogging, I can hear your thoughts! Now not making any promises, but 2015 is a year where I will try at least to get one or two blog posts a week and try my best to use Sundays to write up my blog posts in advance and schedule them to be published. BUT again not making any promises.
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Years and hope you all had a great start in 2015!
Did you make any new years resolutions this year?