Last month I was nominated by the amazing Lea from Sincerely Shug for the Liebster Award. In case you haven’t heard of this award, it is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who have less than 1000 followers, in recognition for their blog and the content they produce and also help others discover new blogs.
I was very happy to be nominated by Lea, as it will give a nice opportunity for everyone out there to know a little bit more about me through the tag questions Lea has left me and then its my turn to do the same!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that have nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they have tagged you.
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
- Create 11 new questions.
- Notify the bloggers through social media or comment box.
So here goes:
1. How did you come up with your blog name? What’s the story behind it?
For those that know me, they know I have a big love for fashion. So I knew Fashion had to be in the blog name. As for the second word Beauty. I was never really into beauty products as much as I am now, and the only reason why I got into it was because when I suffered from a major allergic reaction and it made me more skin savvy and I want to share my knowledge of beauty products to others. Finally the word Acne, well the main purpose of this blog was to reach out to fellow acne sufferers out there and for me to share my acne journey with everyone.
So thats how FashionBeautyAcne was born. Now if I was clever at the time, I would of called it FashionAcneBeauty, so it can then be abbreviated by FAB. Never mind..
2. Favourite past time other than blogging?
It definitely has to be eating, whether it is at home eating my mum’s home cooked meals or out with friends. I love food.
3. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
This question actually brings back a memory I had at work. Where I used to work, you can get a discount card for the shopping centre and one of the questions you had to answer was “what superpower would you like”. I don’t know why but I misread it as “super hero”, so I wrote “Spiderman”! hahaha.
Anyway back to the question, it would have to be teleportation. Being able to teleport to wherever I want to go.
4. Tell me your future goals and dreams?
My lifetime dream is to be able to open my own trendy/boutique cafe somewhere in London.
5. If you had a dinner date what would you cook and why? Starter, Main, and Dessert?
So even though I like eating, I can’t cook to save my life! However I did recently buy the Hemsley + Hemsley “The Art Of Eating Well” cook book, so I will choose three dishes from the book.
Starter – Baked Broccoli Fritters and Avocado Dip (it was meant to be spicy avocado dip, but I don’t do spicy stuff).
Main – Fish Pie with Celeriac Mash.
Dessert – Mini Almond, Strawberry and Custard Tarts.
For those who know about the Hemsley’s sisters, you know that all these food are healthy! But as I am cooking, then it might take several hours to make. BE WARNED.
6. You won £1000 on the lottery what would you spend your winnings on?
I will save it towards a holiday!
7. If you could only have one of your senses what would it be and why?
It would be seeing, as I wouldn’t want to miss any moments in my life.
8. If you could be a fly on a celebrity wall for a day, whose wall would you be on?
9. Favourite song you are listening to on repeat?
This is a hard one, but its Kelly Clarkson – I Had A Dream.
10. If you had to take the Queen to the 99p store with £5 what would you buy her?
I would buy the Queen lots of activities/colouring book so she can give it to Prince George of Cambridge.
11. What is the one thing you have accomplished that makes you so proud?
Passing my university degree, there were moments of doubt. But all the blood, sweat and tears (mainly tears, less of the blood and sweat) made it all worth it!
And… that’s a wrap!
Now it’s my turn to come up with 11 questions to ask 11 bloggers!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you had to stay in one city/country forever where would it be?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What makeup/beauty product you cannot live without?
5. Vans or Converse?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. What is your favourite TV show and why?
9. You only have one rolo left, would you give it to your sibling, boyfriend/girlfriend or best friend?
10. Describe yourself in one word.
11. Who is your biggest inspiration?
1. Eva from lilfatte
2. Julia from Deja Ju
3. Sudi from BEYOUBYS
Yes I know not quite the 11, but like what my friend Jodi said, its the thoughts that count! Fellow nominees, if you do decide to take part, please let me know or tweet me so I can have a read!