For the last instalment of my ‘5 Things’ series, I thought I’ll end it with a more lifestyle/thoughtful posts. Now I haven’t thought about writing a bucket list before as I’m not one to really set myself ‘life’ goals. But after trying to come up ideas for my last 5th instalment for the ‘5 Things’ series, I thought to myself let start putting together a bucket list.
A bucket list is a number of experiences/achievements that you would like to have accomplish during your lifetime. There is no limit to how big or small the bucket list should be, so far I only have 5 things and they are…
1. Visit Japan – I have said it before in my ‘Top 5 Holiday Destinations‘ post, that it is my lifetime goal to visit Japan before I die. So obviously this has to be on the bucket list.
2. Go scuba diving/skiing/sky diving – Granted these could be as separate items, but I thought I’ll put them all together, since they are (to me) extreme sports. Not sure if I would be able to manage complete sky diving, considering I am so scared of heights.
3. Run half marathon – I thought I’ll be realistic here as I doubt I could ever complete a full marathon. Half marathon sounds something that I could complete once I am fully trained and prepared. 13 miles *gulp*
4. Open up my own bespoke restaurant – This is one of my lifetime goals. It is something that I hope to achieve in the next 10 years or so, that I will open up my own restaurant somewhere in London (maybe) serving a wide range of different types of food, drinks and desserts!
5. Climb a mountain for my 30th birthday – I haven’t decided which mountain to climb. But I know for my 30th birthday (in 2 years time), I want to mark the day by doing something significant, so I’m sure climbing a mountain is significant right?
Don’t forget to check out the ‘The 5 Bucket Bags You Need‘ post.
Do you have a bucket list? What is on your list?